SWIMWEAR AFTER YOUR MASTECTOMY
Finding swimwear after your mastectomy can be a difficult and daunting process for women who are recovering from breast cancer treatment. Post mastectomy swimwear has been designed to provide comfort and convenience for women looking to swim again after breast cancer treatment.
Swimwear Design Features
Here are some design features post mastectomy swimwear have-
- Pockets sewn into the cups that keep prosthetic breasts in place.
- Removable soft cups are designed to smooth natural breasts. These can be removed and breast forms can be inserted in their place.
- Adjustable straps allow you to balance the inserts and keep breasts symmetrical.
- Swimsuits that fit snugly help to keep your natural breast and the prosthesis firmly in place against the chest.
- High arm openings, wide straps, and a high neckline hide potential scarring.
- Choose between more or less coverage depending on your scarring and preference.
- Tummy control features firm and flatten the belly. Especially in our tankini’s and full body swimwear
We have an extensive range of swimwear – contact us for more information